Brattleboro Warehouse Worker & Truck Driver
This full time position reports to the Brattleboro Distribution Center warehouse manager and entitles employee to all benefits. This position primarily involves receipt, warehousing, fulfillment, inventory, organization, delivery, and management of all products stored in the Vermont Foodbank Brattleboro Distribution Center.
- Work cooperatively with staff and volunteers to support the mission of the Foodbank and meet and sustain Foodbank goals.
- Loads and unloads product.
- Completes pick-up/deliveries by driving Foodbank provided transportation. Maintains warehouse organization – pulling and packing product as directed into staging area and loading for delivery or transfer.
- Maintains organized, safe and clean work environment by keeping warehouse storage zones, receipt and staging areas neat and organized in compliance with Foodbank Standard Operating Procedures and related external requirements (AIB, etc.).
- Perform general warehouse and fleet maintenance as directed.
- Coordinate raw salvage sorting operations ensuring timely handling and distribution of all raw salvage products.
- Other duties as required by the Brattleboro Distribution Center warehouse manager.
A complete job description is available upon request.
Send applications & job resume by April 18, 2014
Human Resources Department; Attn: Francine Chittenden
The Vermont Foodbank is an EOE