Host a Gathering
Hosting a dinner or a house party is a fun and easy way to raise money for a cause that matters to you. Follow the simple steps below to throw your own party.
- Pick a date for your party
- Set a goal. For example, do you want to raise awareness, funds, spur your guests to a specific action?
- Invite your friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors. Be sure to tell your guests why addressing the issue of hunger in Vermont is important to you.
- Consider showing the seven minute Vermont Foodbank video from YouTube.
- Consider printing the Vermont Foodbank FAQ sheet for guests.
- Talk to your guests about hunger in Vermont and ask them to get involved or make a gift.
For more info, please contact:
Marketing & Promotions Manager