Vermont Foodbank Hunger Conference 2012: Impact Through Innovation
Common Good Vermont host, Nick Carter, recently spoke with our CEO John Sayles and Chris Meehan, VT Foodbank Chief of Programs and Network Services, along with Beth Rusnock, President of the National Life Group Charitable Foundation about this year’s upcoming conference. Watch the interveiw now!
Vermont Foodbank Hunger Conference 2012: Impact Through Innovation, presented by National Life Group, is happening on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 in Burlington, VT at the Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center.
This event is one of New England’s best resources for information on the charitable food system and the issue of hunger. This year’s conference highlights are:
- Dr. Steven Robbins, keynote speaker, discusses the science of inclusive leadership, and the ways diverse perspectives help solve complex problems,
- More than 8 workshops (check ’em out!) discussing issues like messaging and advocacy, fresh food initiatives, unconventional partnerships, etc.,
- 400+ attendees—non-profit partners, business leaders, legislators, etc.,
- And Networking Lunch and Resource Marketplace (Does your organization what a table?)
Attend this conference to…
- Better understand hunger, poverty and the charitable food system in Vermont,
- Develop pro-active strategies to better affect social change,
- Gain insight that will powerfully impact your work,
- And share best practices with your peers.
Online registration is now open! REGISTER NOW Please join us for what will be a thought-provoking and inspiring day of learning.