The Harpoon Point to Point presented by National Life Group will be held Saturday, August 9, 2014 to benefit the Vermont Foodbank. Three new, exciting rides are planned for riders, all ending at the Harpoon Brewery after-party in Windsor, Vermont.
We have five wonderful bike shop partners that take good care of riders and their bikes and are also great resources to help prepare you physically and technically before ride day. Check out these special offers for Harpoon Point to Point riders only and visit your local shop soon!
Onion River Sports in downtown Montpelier will be on course offering support to riders at rest stops and has a couple of offers for registered Harpoon Point to Point Riders:
- $10 off a tune up with proof of registration.
- Ride the Onion River Century on July 26th! Harpoon Point to Point Riders who register for any of the rides on July 26th will receive the early bird rate of $50.
Noah and his team at Bicycle Express will be on course for the 100 mile riders from start to finish making sure everyone is safe and taken care of. This year, they have a few offers for registered Harpoon Point to Point Riders:
- $10 off a level 2 tune up
- Harpoon Point to Point riders who purchase a bike at their shop receive a free helmet (not exceeding $60 value)
- Purchase a bike over $1200 and they will comp your Harpoon Point to Point Registration fee! (Not including the fundraising minimum. Credit will be deducted from the Bike. You will still need to register online!)
*Must show proof of registration to take advantage of these deals.
Waitsfield, VT and Peabody, MA
Ian at Fit Werx is writing training tips for riders each month leading up to the big day. Check out his tips on the Point to Point news page. Their offers for riders with proof of registration are:
- $10 off a bike tune promo
- $25 off a bike fit
- Point-to-Point riders are eligible to earn up to a $200 contribution towards their fundraising efforts under the Fit Werx Gives Back program and Team Fit Werx for Charity Riders.
Owner Bill and his team will be on course supporting the 50 Mile riders from start to finish to make sure everyone is safe and taken care of. This year, they have two offers for registered Harpoon Point to Point riders:
- $10 off a bike tune up
- Purchase a bike and they will donate 5% of the purchase price to your fundraising campaign!
*The Bike Hub has group rides on Wednesdays and Saturdays starting on 4/26. Check their website or their Facebook page for information.
The Harpoon Point to Point presented by National Life Group is the largest fundraiser for the Vermont Foodbank. To date, the event has raised $717,983. Register to ride, donate or volunteer today!