Our 2014 Annual Report was delivered in the Winter Newsletter and we are publishing it here, on our blog, to reach a larger audience. The Vermont Foodbank is a four-star rated non-profit on Charity Navigator, receiving the highest possible rating.
Highlights from the 2014 Annual Report
- 58.53% of our food comes from donors, such as our corporate and farm donors.
- Beyond food donations, we rely on financial contributions from individuals – like you!
- 90.5% of expenses go directly to programs.
- We distributed a record 9 million pounds of food.
- We benefited from 17,000 hours of donated volunteer support.
Click the images to download the report. You can also download the whole Winter 2015 Newsletter here.