The Burlington Free Press and Hannaford supermarkets are teaming up with the Vermont again this year to supply food to our neighbors in need.
During the campaign running from Oct. 12 to Jan. 22, a Free Press subscription team will be at different Hannaford locations in Addison, Chittenden, Franklin and Lamoille counties. For each subscription sold by the team, the Free Press will donate six meals to the Foodbank.
In addition, the Burlington Free Press will donate 10 cents to the Foodbank for each copy of the paper sold at the participating Hannaford stores, and the Sunday papers with all their coupons and inserts will be available the entire week.
Last year they raised enough to provide more than 6,300 meals to our neighbors in need. This year, they have set an even higher goal of 9,900 meals.
Be a part of reaching that goal by catching them when they come to your local Hannaford. Check the schedule below for dates and locations:
- Barre: 10/12 – 10/16/2016
- Burlington: 10/19 – 10/23/16
- Enosburg: 10/26 – 10/30/16
- Essex: 11/02 – 11/06/16
- Burlington: 11/09 – 11/13/16
- Milton: 11/16 – 11/20/16
- Williston: 11/30 – 12/04/16
- Dorset St, South Burlington: 12/07 – 12/11/16
- Hannaford Dr, South Burlington: 12/14 – 12/18/16
- Swanton: 01/04 – 1/08/2017
- St. Albans: 01/11 – 01/15/17
- Williston: 01/18 – 01/22/17