NON-EXEMPT, PART TIME, TEMPORARY
The Donor Services Assistant is part of a fun and energetic team in a busy office-setting. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in the nonprofit sector and contribute to a good cause! Help us ensure that no one in Vermont goes hungry.
The daily responsibilities of the donor services assistant include accurate and timely data entry of gifts; reporting; producing donation acknowledgements; and other administrative and customer service duties. The perfect candidate will have a high level of comfort with technology.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Support all donation processing and data entry activities. This includes logging and depositing donations and entering gifts into our database.
- Assist in providing prompt acknowledgement of these gifts.
- Correct donor records in response to donor email, phone or mail requests.
- Back up reception.
- Provide exceptional customer service to donors, volunteers, and colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work cooperatively and ability to communicate with staff and volunteers to support the mission of the Foodbank to meet and sustain Foodbank goals.
- Positively contribute to an organizational culture of safe and secure food handling, warehousing and distribution.
- The Foodbank relies on volunteers every day to fulfill our mission. All Foodbank employees must support our culture of philanthropy by treating every volunteer with appreciation and respect.
A complete job description is available upon request.
Please submit application on-line at https://www.vtfoodbank.org/employment; be sure to include a cover letter & resume. Attention: Human Resources Department, Francine Chittenden. The Vermont Foodbank is an EEO.