Thank you for participating in Hunger Action Month! Hunger Action Month is your opportunity to join a movement that has a real and lasting impact on our effort to feed more Vermonters than ever before. Whether it’s by sharing social media messages, writing letters to the editor, getting friends involved to volunteer or making a donation, there’s a way for you to make a difference during Hunger Action Month. Here are some Hunger Action Month Resources.
Be sure to:
- Follow us on social media and share our messages. We’re on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. We’ll be using #HungerActionMonth. Use our social media copy and social media images!
- Pick For Your Neighbor. Rally your friends, family, or coworkers and head to your local participating orchard to pick and purchase apples for our neighbors facing hunger. Learn more here!
- Share your story. Click here to share with us why it is important to you to fight hunger or how hunger has affected you and your community.
- Donate. Every $3 donated can help provide 5 meals to a neighbor facing hunger.
- Hold a Virtual Food Drive. Did you know that your dollar can go further when you donate to the Vermont Foodbank as opposed to donating food you’ve purchased? It’s true! So boost your impact, and start a Virtual Food Drive today!
- Volunteer. We are always looking for volunteers to help sort and pack food, glean fresh produce at local farms, and more. Become a Foodbank volunteer today!
Social Media Images
Click to open image galleries. Right click on image and choose save to download images, or, use the social buttons on each image to share directly to a s