The 2015 Hunger Action Conference was a great success this year – thank you to all of the anti-hunger advocates who attended!
Connecting Hunger, Nutrition and Health
Friday, May 8, 2015
This year’s conference explored the relationship between hunger, health and nutrition and offer tangible takeaways for addressing the dietary needs and well-being of our neighbors.
2015 Conference Highlights:
- Nutrition & Health for Life with Dr. Robert Murray, Ohio State University
- Beyond the Hunger Study: Using Hunger in America 2014 Locally to Measure, Communicate, and Engage
- Small Changes, Big Results: Promoting Choices through Behavioral Economics with Dr. David R. Just, Cornell University
- Fresh Food Handling: Case studies from our network
Media from the Hunger Action Conference
- More photos on Facebook
- Videos of workshops on YouTube.
- Presenter slides: Dr. Robert Murray – Practical Personal Nutrition: A Simple Approach to a Steadily Improving Diet
- Presenter slides: Judy Stermer – Beyond the Hunger Study: Using Hunger in America 2014 Locally to Measure, Communicate, and Engage
- Presenter slides: Dr. David R. Just – Small Changes, Big Results: Promoting Choices through Behavioral Economics
- Presenter slides: Michelle Wallace and Ryan Torres – Hunger, Nutrition, and Health: A Case Study for Diabetes Prevention
- Presenter slides: Michelle Wallace, Andrea Solazzo, and Vermont Foodbank Network Partner Panelists – A Fresh Approach: Best Practices for Promoting and Distributing Fresh Food
For more info on the 2015 Hunger Action Conference, including the agenda and workshop descriptions, please visit our website.