The Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP) is a USDA nutrition program which offers free monthly nutrition information and nutritious foods to income-eligible senior citizens.
The CFSP is looking for more applicants. If you or someone you know is in need of food assistance, please contact us.
Who is eligible for CSFP?
- 60 years of age or older, living in Vermont
- Individual and/or household income will be used to determine eligibility
- Each household member may be eligible, and will need to complete an application form
CSFP Income Eligibility Guidelines
- 1 person: $1,306.50/month
- 2 people: $1,759.30/month
- 3 people: $2,212.20/month
Note: Each eligible person receives their own food box at one designated site.
People can participate in other federal nutrition programs, like 3SquaresVT, at the same time. To learn if you are eligible for 3SquaresVT, click here.